Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog#9: Obukuro (Kyoka)

Hi, this is Kyoka. I live in Obukuro. It is part Koshigaya city in Saitama. The station near my house is Obukuro station on Tobu skytree line. It takes 5 minutes from my house to Obukuro station on my foot. It is convenient that there is the station near my house. Obukuro station was renewed this week, although it was very old.
Obukuro station
Although the station became beautiful, stores are not in the surroundings of the station. There are supermarket but there aren't shopping mall. It is very inconvenient.

The surroundings of my house are very quiet. I can hear the sound of insect in the night of autumn. It is confortable town for sleeping.


Here is the view from my house. It is a quiet residential section.

Obukuro is inconvenient for shopping but it is easy to live.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Kumi. I envy you that it takes 5 minutes to the station. I wish my house is more near from the station such as your house! My house is next to railways, but it's not near from the station. How do you go to the station? On foot, or by bicycle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Miyuki. I live is Saitama prefecture too! Saitama seems to be almost quiet area for me. Not to change the subject, Tobu skytree line can go to skytree easily, can't it? Have you ever been to skytree?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Ms. MacGregor. Since the station has been renovated, do you think that some new stores might be built? To tell the truth I have never heard of Obukuro - is it a local station? Have you been to Tokyo Skytree? I heard that the area surrounding Skytree is old and traditional - is it true?

    ReplyDelete