Monday, October 7, 2013

Blog#7: Sleep Meister(Kyoka)

Hi, I'm Kyoka. I have an iphone4S and I introduce "Sleep Meister". This application is alarm, but it is not ordinary alarm. "Sleep Meister" records a sleep cycle. Alarm is sounded with memorizing a sleep cycle when sleeping lightly. 
It is a right icon.
 


Sleeping hours are inputted and various sleep data is recorded. Alarm sounds when you wake up easily before setting time. Therefore, you can wake up comfortably in the morning.




You can see sleeping balance because record becomes a graph. If you are poor at waking up in the morning, you should use this application. This application is very convenient.

3 comments:

  1. My husband just introduced this app to me. I have used it only one night so I can't judge it just yet, but it seems like it would be good, especially to wake you up gently. Is the final alarm loud enough to wake you up?
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Kumi. Wow, I become intersted in how to use this upp. How does it record sleep data? The app similar to this I look before have to be put on the pillow, and doesn't this app need it? I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Yuka. I want to try this application very much! I can't sleep well everyday. So I want to know about my sleep. Is this application free? I'll try it soon.

    ReplyDelete