Monday, October 7, 2013

Blog#7: A cool thing I can do on my cellphone (Yuka)

Hi, I'm Yuka. I have an iPhone4s and I often use Japanese dictionary application. This application name is Daijirin(大辞林). I introduce this application today. Because, I am using this application when I want to know about new words and things and so on. If you use this application, you can look up anything.
 I often use this application!
For example, we are well into autumn recently. When I want to know autumn words of Japanese, I use this application. This application equipped with index of every season. So I tap autumn index, then I look at many different autumn words. Another thing, we can look up autumn flowers and stars. I am enjoy very much! 
This application equipped with index of every season.
When I am looking up some flowers, I want to know the flower's form. Then I use this application, I look up the flower and look at the flower's picture. This function is useful when I want to search for the flower.
Daijirin(大辞林) has flower's pictures.
Of course, Daijirin(大辞林) doesn't have flower's pictures only. This application has all kinds of pictures. We can look at a variety of pictures. For example, about Japanese culture and history, all kinds of animals...and so on. 
If you have a iPhone, I recommend that you get a this dictionary application Daijirin(大辞林). You can enjoy to look up everything.

4 comments:

  1. This looks really cool. I am going to check it out! Do you have any user tips or advice?
    よろしく。Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! If you use this application, you have to make use of bookmark function. Because, bookmark is very useful when you want to look same ward's article. Please try to use this application. Yuka

      Delete
  2. Hi, this is Kumi. I want dictionary app for long time, but most of them isn't free. So I I have not installed it yet. And can be this app used in offline? When I want to search something, I google it now. But if this app can be used in offline, it's better than now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Kyoka. I often use " yahoo!dictionary". But this application looks convenience because I look up a word in this application easily, accurately and detailedly without using a electronic dictionary.

    ReplyDelete