Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blog#4:Koshi Inaba (Kyoka)

 
Hi, this is Kyoka. I'd like to introduce Koshi Inaba(稲葉浩志) to you. He is the vocal of a band called B'z. And he is working also as a solo artist. B'z is the most famous rock band in Japan. They were inducted into the Hall of Fame to Hollywood's RockWalk in 2007. His voice has large compass. He is doing thorough condition management, in order to maintain voice.
Koshi Inaba

He has sharp eyes and black hair. His distance of eyes and eyebrows is near for a Japanese. So his face seems severe, but his character is shy. He wears mostly simple dress. I think he likes the shirt and leather.I chose him because I love this band and he wears simple dress stylishly.



ultra soul (B'z)
Although tastes are divided, please hear this. 
I'm going to go to AEROSONIC(the live with which B'z and AEROSMITH co-star) in August and live tour of B'z in September.It is pleasure very!

B'z official website here
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Kumi. I don't know B'z very well, but I love ultra soul!! I become excited only to hear ultra soul. Shall we sing this song when we'll go to Karaoke next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Yuka! I like songs of B'z too! Especially, I like Itsukanomerrychristmas(いつかのメリークリスマス). It is a lot of atmosphere! Do you think so? Enjoy your summer vacation at AEROSONIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Kohei. Do you know how old he is? He looks young. Maybe B'z debuted in about 30 years ago. He is still cool. Ultra soul is one of the most famous song in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Ms. MacGregor. Oh yeah, I have heard the song you introduced. It is really lively. I didn't pay attention to the lyrics but it has good rhythm and the guitar playing is good. Which do you prefer - his solo work or the work of B'z?
    Have a great time at the concert. I bet it will be noisy so please take care of your ears!

    ReplyDelete