Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blog#4: Kumiko Aso (YUKA)

This is a photo of Kumiko Aso. She is a well-known Japanese actor. She appeared mostly in the movies. But, recently she appears in the drama too. First of all, I chose her because her fashion and makeup is very cute. She is good at putting on makeup. And her husband is makeup at artist. Maybe, he makes up Kumiko's face too. I prefer to look at her picture on the PC. I refer to her fashion and hairstyle. Especially, I like her hair cut in a bob. And I love her clothes of bright color. Second, I chose her because her smile makes me cheerful. Her smile is very pretty and sweet. Do you think so? Third, I chose her because her performance is spontaneous in the movies. I think her benefit is this natural acting. She can fit in well this the atmosphere. I want to buy the clothes like her clothes and jewelry. If you want to know about Kumiko Aso more, you can click here.
Kumiko Aso
Her clothes and necklace are pop color.
I want to buy this clothes!
Her performance is spontaneous.
Her smile cheered me up!
I like her very much!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,this is Kyoka.
    I know her because she often appears in commercials. I think her natural make up is so cute and she matches pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Kumi. I've seen Kumiko Aso before, but I didn't know her name. What a pretty woman!! I wish I knew her earlyer! Do you have recommend dramas which she appears?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. this is Ms. MacGregor. She looks just as you described her - cute. Her makeup is really soft, so she looks natural. Do you know how old she is? Do you watch her in any of her dramas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks,Ms.MacGregor. She is 35years old. I suprised this fact. I was thinking, she looks like younger. I like to watch her drama. Especially, I like nakunaharachan"泣くな、はらちゃん". This is warm story.

    ReplyDelete