Friday, July 12, 2013

Blog#4 Kiyoe Yoshioka(Kumi)

Hi, this is Kumi. Today, I'd like to talk about Kiyoe Yoshioka. She is a member of "Ikimonogakari". "Ikimonogakari" is a Japanese pop rock band, and it consists of three members. Kiyoe is lead vocalist of Ikimonogakari. She sings by strong and clear voice, so I like to listen their songs. I want to their live concert someday. Ikimonogakari's official website is here.
She has medium long dark brown hair,big eyes, and cute chubby cheeks! I think her cheeks are very lovely. And it is sometimes said that her face resembles the otters(カワウソ).
Please look at this photos.↓↓

Left photos are Kiyoe, and right photos are the otters. Certainly she resembles the otters. Don't you think so, either? I think both of them are very very cute!! I love both. And her face is cute, but when she sings, her expression of face are changed. Her face are changed from cute to cool. When she sings, she is very cool!!
"HANABI" by Ikimonogakari
 
In Japan, Ikimonogakari is very popular. So I hope their fantastic songs become more famous in the world, too.




5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Kohei. I like her and her voice. The second picture is funny. My favorite song of いきものがかり is blue bird but I like HANABI too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Miyuki. I like いきものがかり too! Their songs always cheer me up. And Kiyoe is certainly resemble the otters. But she is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Ms. MacGregor. I like her singing - not too sweet and not too rough. And, like you say, her faces changes from cute to cool when she sings. She looks very very young - do you know how old she is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, this is Kumi. I think so, too. She looks very young. I didn't know her age, so I google it now. She was born in 1984! She is 29 years old!! I'm surprised. She has baby face, I think.

      Delete
  4. Hi,I'm Kyoka. I know いきものがかり, but I don't hear this band so much. By the way, I like otters. They are cute. Especially I like "kotsume otter"(コツメカワウソ). They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete