Monday, July 15, 2013

blog#4: John Christopher Depp II(Miyuki)

 Hi, this is Miyuki. I will talk about John Christopher Depp II. He is called "Johnny Depp" in Japan, so I want to call him "Johnny Depp" or ""Johnny in this article. Johnny is one of the most famous acter in Hollywood and known for various roles and suitable fashion. Today, I will adopt three his fashion in movies. 
 First, this is a scene in "The Tourist"(2010). In this movie, he acted the general man touring in Italy seemingly. So he wear white well-tailored suit and his hair is arranged in modern medium style.
 
 Angelina Jolie(left side) and Johnny(right side)
 
 
 Second, this is a scene in "Pirates of the Caribbian"(2003). In this movie, he acted wild pirate in age of discovery. So he wear plain shirt and jacket and his hair is arranged in long braid style with beads accessory. In addition, he put leather captain's hat and tie his moustache with beads.
 

Jonny(left side) and Orlando Bloom(right side)
 
  Third, this is a scene in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"(2005). In this movie, he acted a funny president. So he wear red long frock coat and his hair is arranged in bpbbed style.  In addition, he put silk hat with red ribbon and shave his moustache. It's rare case!
 

no moustache!
 
 
 These three roles seem to be total strangers, but they are acted same parson. Because of his acting skill and fashion, he looks like another characters.

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Yuka. I like Johnny Depp too! He is very cool!! I think, he can change many characters. Which do you like the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,this is Kyoka.
    His fashion in movies is so unique. But he is cool. I like watching his fashion when I watch his movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Kumi. I think he sometimes acts seriously, sometimes funny, and sometimes eccentricly. His technique of acting is fantastic! Do you have reccomend movies which are Johnny appears?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Ms. MacGregor. What a unique and interesting blog. I know Johnny Depp very well. Have you seen the movie Donnie Brasco? He plays a undercover policeman who takes the role of a gangster to solve a crime. I recommend it very much. Of the movies you introduced, I have watched The Tourist. Did you? The ending is very very surprising and the whole movie is really fun to watch.
    Thanks for telling us how fashion really affects appearance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, this is Miyuki. I don't regretfully watch "Donnie Brasco" "The Tourist". I want to see these movie. However, I watched "Pirates of the Caribbian" and "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". I like this two movie very much!

      Delete