Sunday, June 23, 2013

blog#3: the Ueno Royal Museum (Kohei)

Hi, I'm Kohei. At first, I finally visited a museum 7 years ago. So I don't remember much well the museum I visited,  the Ueno Royal Museum(上野の森美術館), but  I try to introduce it.

I'm not so interested in art. So I don't go to museum to see pictures at all. Maybe I visited this museum when it held an exhibition about postwar art. This museum is located near the Ueno station. It takes only 3 minutes on foot. Now it holds an exhibition. Please check here. In this exhibition, we can see traditional craftworks of two royal families like cups, Japanese dolls, kimono and so on. I would like to go to there if I have a time.

I like this museum but I think the inside of museum is plain. So I would like to visit the museum where we can enjoy seeing also the museum itself. Finally, until now I haven't been to museums at all, but I would like to go to where blog members recommend.

7 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Ms. MacGregor. First of all, please fix your spelling mistakes - there are many. What museum would you like to go to? It seems you are not interested in art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed my mistakes. I like music but I'm not interested in art like pictures or sculptures. But I would like to visit museum when I have a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, this is Ms. MacGregor. Thank you for your corrections. It is wonderful that there are a lot of various types of museums in Japan. Therefore you can go to museums other than those showing pictures and sculptures. Please enjoy the museums and other entertainments you like!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I'm Kyoka. I know this museum. But I don't know the details. Because it is located near the Ueno station, I want to visit this museum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Miyuki. This museum located in the Ueno park, isn't it? I don't go there, but I'm interested in this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is Yuka. I have never visited there. But, I want to watch Japanese Kimono there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, this is Kumi. You said you're not intersted in museum. Really? I did't belive it. But you said you like Ghibli, right? You should go to Ghibli museum in Mitaka! URL is this:http://www.ghibli-museum.jp/. I haven't been there, so this is one of the museums I want to go.

    ReplyDelete