Sunday, June 2, 2013

BLOG #2:Animal Crossing (Kyoka)

Hi! Recently, I have been playing a game of 3DS. It is Animal Crossing (どうぶつの森). I can enjoy slow life in a village in this game. For example, fishing, talking to animals, collecting furniture... A player becomes a village mayor, and activates the village. There is no subject, I only enjoy a life fully in this game.
the four seasons in Animal Crossing
Especially, I have a pleasant design of the room. But it is serious to pay the loan of a house! By such reason, I do fishing and insect collecting to earn. It can also be connected with my friends in communication. There are many people in Gakushuin University who playing this game. This is so fun! Play, if you feel like it.
                     image for the English-speaking world

6 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Kumi. I have heard "Animal Crossing", but I haven't played it yet. After I read your blog, I become to want this game! When did you start this game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I start this game in 2012. But I have played this series ("おいでよどうぶつの森") when I was junior high school student.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm Miyuki.
    I have this software too! It indeed takes many time to earn maoney...but furniture is very cute.
    I wish we meet in this game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Kohei.
    I heve never played this game. It sounds interesting to collect furnitures and make up own house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Ms. MacGregor. This animation is so good - it really looks like it is in 3D. But I am afraid if I try this game, I can't stop. Please fix your spelling of money above and write your name like this (Kyoka). Big letters look ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is Yuka. I don't have 3DS. But, I want to spend slow life in a village very much! So, I become interested in this game.

    ReplyDelete