Saturday, June 1, 2013

Blog #2: Twitter (Kumi)

Hi! Recently, I have been writing on twitter. It's one of the kinds of SNS. SNS means "Social Networking Service", and its examples are "facebook" or "mixi" . Twitter is used all over the world. For example, the Pope, Mr.Obama, and Lady Gaga. I think twitter is used better in USA and Asia than Europe. Maybe twitter is popular in Japan, too.
twitter bird
 
One of twitter's interesting point is that we can write only 140 letters. In the blog, it is possible to tell that you want to say without having to worry about the number of letters. However if we do the same thing on twitter, we must write it in only 140 letters! But I think this thing is very very interesting. Don't you think it's like "Haiku" or "Tanka" in Japan? 

twitter log in picture
 
If you haven't use twitter yet, you should start twitter!
If you're already twitter's user, I wish your nice twitter life!

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Miyuki.
    I think twitter is good tool to communicate with people in distant place. Do you know other use of it? Please tell me other time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think twitter is good tool to find new friends whose hobby is same, too!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm Kohei.
    I started twitter just two months ago.It is interesting to see what my friends write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to twitter life! I started 1years ago. I'm interested in what your friends wrote.

      Delete
  3. Hi,I'm Kyoka. I have been writing on twitter. It is so fun! What kind of entertainer have you followed up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow Fifi(Eziptian talent), Imoto Ayako(Owarai talent). Especially I like Fifi's tweet.

      Delete
  4. Hi, this is Ms. MacGregor. Where do you write your tweets? To your friends? Others? I don't quite understand how it works. Perhaps you could teach me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I write to no one. I use it like a mutter. If my friends reply to me, I'm very happy. But it's not every thing. Maybe I write my tweets not to tell to others.

      Delete
  5. Hi, I'm Yuka. I started twitter recently. It is good for me. Because, there is no regulations. We can comment freedom. So, I can do this easily.

    ReplyDelete