Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blog#2: Indian curry (Yuka)

Recently, I have been eating Indian curry at atre Kichijoji. This shop's name is SITAARA Deli. I can't eat well these days. Maybe, I have lost my appetite due to summer lethargy. Then, I want to eat spicy foods! Because, I have an impression that spicy foods move my stomach.
Butter chicken curry. This curry is on the sweet side.

Do you like spicy foods? I love spicy foods very much! If it possible, I want to eat spicy foods every day. Anyway, I ate vegetable Indian curry at SITAARA Deli. It is great! I want to eat vegetable because I can't eat vegetable recently. And then, this curry is light and refreshing. So, when you suffer from summer heat fatigue, you had better eat vegetable Indian curry.
Vegetable Indian curry is my favorite!


9 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Kumi. I love spicy food,too. My favorite curry shop is "tali-ya(ターリー屋)" in Shinjuku. Please try it! I think maybe you'll like it. And I like eating curry with naan. How do you like to eat the curry? With naan or rice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, kumi. I like to eat curry with naan too. Which do you like curry at "tali-ya(ターリー屋)"? Please tell me.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm Miyuki.
    I don't eat curry recently, so I want to go to this shop! Then, what kind of curry besides vegetable do you like? Would you give me a recommendation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miyuki! I recommend spinach curry too. It is green and blue curry. But, it is delicious too. Please try it!

      Delete
  3. Hi,I'm Kohei.
    I like curry, too. I often go to Indian restaurant in Saitama. Especially, I like to eat curry with nan bread. It might be a same question with Kumi but do you like nan bread?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kohei! When I eat Indian curry, I order naan together. I like naan very much too.

      Delete
  4. Hi, I'm Kyoka. I like spicy food,too. But I don't go to curry shops. I want to eat Indian curry in the curry shop. And I want to eat the vegetable Indian curry! What kind of taste is the curry?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kyoka! There are all kinds of Indian curry. Butter curry, chicken curry and bean curry etc.... Please, try it!

      Delete
  5. Hi, this is Ms. MacGregor. Thanks for your shop news. I like spicy food too and I am sure to put hot chill pepper flakes in my soup every day. I like curry too. Also I can recommend some Korean food that is quite spicy. Spice is the key to life! (and ice cream, chocolate, potato chips... :-))

    ReplyDelete