Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blog#2 Udon!(Kohei Morita)

Hi! I like udon very much, so I eat it least 3 times in a week. When I was studying for college admission, I went to Hanamaru Udon for every lunch.In this blog, I would like to introduce my favorite udons.
This is Kamatamaudon (釜玉うどん). It needs only eggs and soy sauce. It tastes symple as you  imagine. But I think everyone may like it! The price of normal size is 399 yen. It is reasonable, isn't it?

My most favorite udon of Hanamaru is Kakeudon (かけうどん). You have to eat it when you go Hanamaru. It is also most famous udon in Kagawa prefecture. I eat it with some tempuras. There are three size. The each praice of kakeudon are 105 yen, 210 yen and 315 yen. You could eat it easily.

Here is website. Why don't you go to Hanamaruudon?
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Kumi. I have been to Hanamaru Udon! I like Kakeudon with gesoten(ゲソ天) or soft boiled egg(半熟たまご). And I like Bukkake(ぶっかけ), too. What tempura do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased to hear that! I like Bukkake Too and I like tempura of mixed vegitables. Please try it.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm Miyuki. I don't go to this shop. Where is it?
    If I go there, I want to eat these Udon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many in Tokyo.For example, Ikebukuro. Please go to there!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I'm Kyoka. I have not gone this shop. But I want to go there. Is there this shop near Gakushuin University?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want you to go there. I know one in Ikebukuro but it is little far from station. Maybe 10 minutes on foot.

      Delete
  4. This is Ms. MacGregor. You still haven't fixed your blog. My question is the same as Kyoka's. Where can I find this shop around the town? I know another cheap and good udon shop in Tokyo called 丸亀製麺. There are several around Tokyo but the one I have been to is here: http://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1304/A130401/13135307/
    It is good and the onigiri and tempura are very good too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is Yuka. I love udon very much too! Especially, I like Sanuki udon. I want to go to Kagawa prefecture to eat Sanuki udon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can eat Sanuki udon in hanamaru! I would like to go to Kagawa, too.

      Delete