Sunday, September 15, 2013

Blog#6: Art Aquarium (Kyoka)

Hi, I'm Kyoka. Today, I talk about Art Aquarium. I visited the art aquarium on August 16 with my friend. It was held in Nihonbashi. The goldfish was exhibited in the art aquarium. A special tank and lighting are given there.
Although I don't so like a goldfish, I was fully able to enjoy. Since my friend likes the goldfish, she made it very pleasant. Although it tended to be considered in gorgeous exhibition, some were simple .
Although it was hot on that day, it was able to be cooled by seeing a goldfish. Since it is the peculiar world, I think that you are surprised, but if you get interested, please investigate!



4 comments:

  1. What is the concept of an art aquarium? It is very unusual to me. Could you please explain it a bit?
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Yuka! These are beautiful. Especially, I like light and color. It's famtastic. I want to go there soon or later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Kumi. How beautiful they are! This exhibition is held every summmer, isn't it? Maybe I watched the news about this last year. If Art Aquarium is held next summer, I want to go it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Miyuki. It seems to be very beautiful! Since I want to become a curator, I'm interested in this exhibision. And goldfish is cute!

    ReplyDelete