Sunday, June 23, 2013

Blog#3: Utsunomiya Museum (Kyoka)

Hi, I'm Kyoka. I visited Utsunomiya Museum in Tochigi this sturday. It has so large park. And it is rich green.
The theme of this exhibition is "the love on heaven".The oil painting from the 17th century to the 19th century was exhibited. I saw a painting of Cecilia. It was so beautiful and soft image.

Cecilia
 
I like this museum and visiting museum. Because It is quiet, and I can concentrate thoroughly and it see a picture.Please go to this museum. Probably, you will be satisfied.

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Ms. MacGregor. Can you explain about the theme? And who is the artist that painted Cecilia? Please give us more information about this exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Kohei. I didn't know this museum. Is there a station near this museum? It looks this museum is located in forest. I would like to visit Utsunomiya museum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Miyuki. Is the theme "the love on heaven" usual or special? I like "Cecilia", but if this has exhibit limit, it's very pity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is Yuka. This museum is a peaceful atmosphere. I want to go there very much. How did you go to there? Did you go to there by train or car?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is Kumi. How lovely the exhibition name "the love on heaven" is! I did't know Cecilia. And is Cecilia name of this picture or an artist?

    ReplyDelete