Sunday, September 15, 2013

blog#5: Wako(Miyuki)

 Hi, I'm Miyuki. I'll talk about my city Wako.
 Wako city is in Saitama and there are two institutions worthy of mention, the post of Japan Ground Self-Difense Force(JGSDF) and RIKEN(理化学研究所):the research institute of physics and chemistry.
 First, this post is at the city limits of Wako and next city Asaka, so it's named the Asaka post(朝霞駐屯地). The Asaka post contains pulletin facility:りっくんランド. In the facility, we can experience JGSDF's works. For example, simulation of helicopter's flight.


the Asaka post
 Secound, RIKEN is at south area of Wako and research field of physics and chemistry. Especially, this institute is known for discovery of new element(Uut:113).




RIKEN's building

4 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Kumi. I want to go to りっくんランド. Can we go there free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Kyoka. I didn't know Asaka post. I am interested in simulation of helicopter's flight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Yuka. I think Japan have a lot of posts. Sometimes I hear combat plane's noise. Are you inconveniencing it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, tis is Ms. MacGregor. Is it noisy because of the Self-Defense Force's training? I wonder if there rare places for sightseeing in Wako.

    ReplyDelete