Monday, November 11, 2013

Blog#8: My neighborhood(Yuka)

Hi, I'm Yuka. Today, I introduced about my neighborhood. Now I live in Nisjitokyo city in Tokyo metropolis. When I go to the university, I get on a train. It is Seibu-Yagisawa station on the Seibu-Shinjyuku line. My neighborhood is located between this Seibu-Yagisawa station and Tanashi station on the Seibu-Shinjyuku line. I usually use Seibu-Yagisawa station.
It takes 15 minutes on foot from my house to Yagisawa station. There is a vegetable store in front of the Yagisawa station north exit. Fresh vegetables and fruit are always sold there.
And when I just walk toward my house, there is a ramen shop. I like ramen of this ramen shop very much. My recommendation is soy source ramen. There are many old shops in my neighborhood. Therefore I can calm down, when I walk my neighborhood.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Ms. MacGregor. I remember you told me in class that you like the fact that there are no big chain store in your neighbourhood, and instead there are local shops run by old people. Do you know many shopkeepers? Do they know you? I hope they greet your warmly.

    ReplyDelete