Thursday, August 1, 2013

Blog#5 Koshigaya (Kyoka)

Hi, I'm Kyoka. I'd like to talk about my city Koshigaya. This city is in Saitama. 
 
First, Koshigaya is famous for there being the greatest shopping mall in Japan. It is Koshigaya aeon lake town. Since it is very large there, it is tired only from walking and shopping. And there are a lake and a residential street, so photography of a drama is also carried out. The drama of the name of Ms. Saitou 2(斉藤さん2) is photoed now. Please go there to do some shopping.

Aeon lake town


Second, a festival called south Koshigaya Awa Dance will be held in August. It is one of the Kanto 3 major Awa Dance. It is held to a very big festival by 23, 24, and 25 in August this year. It will be this if it is called the festival of Koshigaya.


You can see large-scale and full-scale Awa Dance in the metropolitan area. If it comes to Koshigaya on that day, you should see. Since it is held in whole south Koshigaya, if it gets down from a station, the festival has started immediately.

Since Koshigaya is the 6th hottest city (maximum temperature is 40.4℃) in Japan, please take care.

4 comments:

  1. I have been to Tokushima to see Awa Odori, but I never tire of seeing it so I would like to go next year to the one in Koshigaya - I hope I can remember!
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Kumi. My hometown has an Awa Odori festival, I'm intersted in your hometown's! I want to go to next festival!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Miyuki. Regrettably, I've never seen Awa Dance. So I want to go to Koshigaya and watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Yuka. I have never seen Awa Dance. But, Awa Dance costume is beautiful. Maybe this dance is rhythmical, isn't this? I want to see real performance.

    ReplyDelete