Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog#8: My neighbourhood(Miyuki)

 Hi, I'm Miyuki. I live in Wako city in Saitama prefecture and my neighbourhood is located by Wakoshi station on Fukutoshin line, Yurakutyo line and Tobu Tojo line. It takes about 10 minutes to get this station on foot. When I go to university, I use Fukutoshin line.
 I think it is good point that rail service is convenient. Please look at this picture of electrical scoreboard of Wako station. Fukutoshin line's terminal point is Shibuya, but connect Tokyu Toyoko line at this stasion. So we can easily go to Yokohama and China town.


 

 

 However, convenient route is also but point. This picture is the passage in  front of Wako station and its suburbs. There are only houses and bars. Because of convenience, Wako have become a bedroom town and the culture of this city seems to be lost.





3 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Kumi. Wow, Wako station is very convinient! You 're easy to go to Tokyo Disney Resort, aren't you? Maybe you change the train only once to go there! I must change the trains twice or 3 times, so I envy you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I' m Kyoka. It is good point that many trains stop your town! I envy you, because you can go anywhere easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Ms. MacGregor. Where do you change trains when you come to Gakushuin? Are there a lot of stores in your neighbourhood? I understand that the culture has disappeared, but it is certainly convenient. I rarely go to Yokohama because it takes a long time from where I live. Do you visit Yokohama often?

    ReplyDelete